We will be hosting Design a brighter future events across the United Kingdom to showcase how the three principles of energy efficiency, environmental impact and human comfort are being used to set a new standard for optimising human environments within the healthcare, education and commercial sectors.
We will be joined by thought leaders and influential guest speakers including:
• Professor David Strong - Honorary Professor at the University of Nottingham, School of Architecture & the Built Environment
• Ged Couser -Principal at BDP & President of Manchester Architects
• Andrew Bissell -Director of Lighting Design at Cundall
• Chris Wilkins - Associate Director at Pentan Architects
• Emily King - Preconstruction Manager at Portakabin
• Arfon Davies - Director of Lighting at Arup
• Dr. Richard Hobday - Independent researcher and author on 'The Impacts of Sunlight and Daylight on Human Health'
• Stefan Behling - Senior partner at Foster & Partners
• Ian Goodfellow - Partner at Penoyre & Prasad
Industry professionals and academics alike are invited to join the networking breakfast, presentation and panel discussion on how the industry can adapt its approach to daylight and ventilation – with the goal of designing and building healthier, more productive and more profitable human environments – for a brighter future.
Tickets are free. For more details on a Design a brighter future event in your region and to register, click here.