1. The promoter is VELUX Company Ltd. (“VELUX”). We are a company registered in Scotland under company number SC070286. Our registered office is at Woodside Way, Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland KY7 4ND. Our VAT number is GB 345 0686 52.
VELUX will work together with Service Bureau Jansen (SBJ) for the handling of the VELUX Heat Protection cashback promotional campaign 2022. SBJ is located at De Schakel 17, 5651 GH Eindhoven. For questions about this promotion or your submitted invoice, please contact Jansen service bureau via email@example.com or telephone number +31 (0) 40 290 5100. You can contact them at this address for information about this promotion. This is also the correspondence address for any questions or complaints regarding this promotion.
INFORMATION ON THE CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
1. The campaign runs from May 2nd 2022, and ends on June 5th 2022 (inclusive) - thus this product should be purchased within this period.
2. The product codes available for cashback are £10 for the products that entail the following letters MHL, MIE, MAD, MAG, MIV, DOP*, FOP* and £40 for the products that entail the following letters, MML, MMG, MSG, MSI**, MSL, MSLS**, MSU, SSS, SSSS**, SSI**, SMG, SST, SML, SSL, SSLS**, SMH. Additionally, when purchasing a product code of SSS, SSSS**, SSI**, SMG, SST, SML, SSL, SSLS**, SMH, you will receive a free VELUX App Control (KIG 300) on top of your cashback.
*Please note that the DOP and FOP combination packages are one product. You will receive the cashback once per purchased combi package.
** Please note that these products are combination products but count as multiple products. For example: if you buy a SSLS for a 3-in-1 roof window you will get the cashback amount times 3 (equivalent to £120).
3. Cashbacks are only available on the products mentioned in section 2 above and subject to the purchase being made (1) within the campaign period as mentioned in section 1 above and (2) in one of the following territories: United Kingdom. Purchases made through web shops are considered to be made in the territories forementioned. Only VELUX products purchased through an authorised dealer or through an installer in the forementioned territories are available for cashback.
4. Cashbacks are only available to persons who have purchased the product for installation in their own private home. By “persons who have purchased the product for installation in their own private home” we mean the person who owns the VELUX product and not the person who has bought the product to be installed as part of their job.
5. No more than one free VELUX App Control (KIG 300) can be claimed per home address and VELUX will not ship more than one free App Control to a specific home address.
6. If a customer chose to return the purchased product after having received the cashback, VELUX reserve the right to claim back the cashback.
HOW TO CLAIM A CASHBACK
1. Cashback can be claimed between May 2nd, 2022, and August 31st, 2022 (inclusive). No cashback will be provided if claimed after August 31st 2022. For the avoidance of doubt, the day after your purchase date counts as day one.
2. Once you are ready to redeem your cashback you must go to https://www.velux.co.uk/heatprotection and enter all the information needed as well as upload your invoice from either the Installer or dealer to prove your purchase. No information about the price you paid for the VELUX products or any other items that you purchased at the same time, or information about discounts will be provided to VELUX.
3. Cashback is only available once per purchased product and a single individual can only request a cashback for a maximum total of 10 products. Where an individual has purchased more than 10 products, he or she may decide in their sole discretion which eligible products they may claim a cashback for.
4. Entries may be disqualified if:
- they are made based on a false name or other false entry details
- they involve an attempt to tamper or interfere with the entry process
- they are made using results generated by a script, macro, or the use of an automated device; or
- if VELUX otherwise believes that they have been made in breach of these Terms or the spirit of the cashback campaign.
As a VELUX or VKR Group employee you cannot receive a cashback if your purchase was made using your employee discount.
After all data has been checked by VELUX you will receive the cashback amount in your bank account no later than September 12th 2022. Any application that is incomplete or not valid will not be honoured. The cashback amount can only be paid out to IBAN account numbers.
PUBLICITY AND PRIVACY
Your personal data and other information relevant to the promotion may be shared by VELUX with the service providers with which it collaborates in the context of this promotion.
You have the right to access your personal data, to change it, to have it deleted, to have it blocked or to restrict or object to the processing by VELUX. You can also request to have your personal data transferred in a suitable form. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise any of these rights. Please note that we require to process your personal data as part of this cash back promotion. If you do not provide us with the personal data, we require you will not be able to participate in the promotion.
If you have a comment or question about this VELUX Privacy Statement, please contact email@example.com. You may file a complaint about the way we process your personal data.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
1. If VELUX fails to comply with these Terms, it will be responsible for the loss or damage which you suffer which is a foreseeable result of its breach of the Terms or its negligence. However, VELUX will not be responsible for loss or damage which is not foreseeable, or which is outside of VELUX’s reasonable control.
2. No responsibility or liability will be accepted by VELUX for entries which are not received or are lost in transmission for any reason. Proof of sending or transmission will not be accepted as proof of entry. Corrupted, damaged, unintelligible, inaudible or incomplete entries will be invalid.
3. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so: This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to these Terms.
1. Discretion: Where these Terms refer to the exercise of any discretion by VELUX or its appointed judges such discretion shall be absolute, and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding any associated decisions.
2. Other promotions: Any other promotions run by VELUX will be governed by their own separate terms and conditions.
4. Assignment: VELUX may at any time assign or transfer all or part of its rights and obligations under or arising out of these Terms. However, participants may always object if such assignment or transfer would result in a reduction of benefits to them.
5. Severability: Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
6. 3rd Party Rights: These Terms relate to an agreement between you and VELUX. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of these Terms.
7. Waiver of rights: If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking these Terms, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
8. Variation of Terms: VELUX reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these Terms.
9. Due to a global shortage of semiconductors, component delays are impacting the production of VELUX INTEGRA® solar and electric products. It is therefore difficult for us to give precise delivery timings at this stage. Any consumer has the right to change their mind for 14 days after delivery for contracts entered into at a distance (such as online).
These Terms are governed by Scots law, and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Terms in the Scottish courts. If you live outside of Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Terms in your local courts.