TERMS & CONDITIONS - VELUX REPLACEMENT CASHBACK CAMPAIGN 2023
This document outlines the terms and conditions of the Campaign: ‘VELUX Replacement Cashback Campaign, 2023’, which is executed by the Promoter: VELUX Company Ltd, located at Woodside Way Glenrothes Fife, KY7 4ND. These terms will describe the conditions under which purchasers of roof windows (referred to in this document as the Participant) can claim a cashback amount on their products as part of this promotional offer.
VELUX will work in collaboration with a Supplier: Quantum-h, located at 180 Strand, Arundel St, Temple, London WC2R 1EA to process cashback claims which form a key part of this campaign. For any questions regarding this promotion, or your submitted invoice, please contact the Supplier via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CASHBACK CAMPAIGN INFORMATION
In order to benefit from this cashback offer the following conditions must be met:
1. To benefit from this offer, the claimant must have registered for the promotion, by filling out the form found at velux.co.uk/cashback (United Kingdom residents) or velux.ie/cashback (Republic of Ireland residents) between 01.10.2023 and 30.11.2023 inclusive, and to have received a confirmation email from a VELUX domain email address, containing a link to the cashback claim platform.
2. Campaign registration runs from 01.10.2023 and 30.11.2023 inclusive. The products included in the promotion must be purchased between 01.10.2023 and 31.01.2024 inclusive.
3. VELUX pitched roof windows valid for this offer (types GGL, GGU, GPL, GPU) must be purchased in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland between 01.10.2023 and 31.01.2024 inclusive. The Participant will be entitled to reimbursement of the following amounts:
- £50 (UK) / €60 (ROI) per individual manually operated white-painted finish VELUX pitched roof window (types GGL, GPL) with glazing code -70, -68 or -66
- £100 (UK) / €120 (ROI) per individual manually operated white-polyurethane finish VELUX pitched roof window (GGU, GPU,) with glazing code -70, -68 or -66
- £120 (UK) / €140 (ROI) per individual motorised VELUX solar or electric operated pitched roof window (types GGL, GGU, GPU) with glazing code -70, -68 or -66
4. The offer applies to a maximum of 5 pitched VELUX roof windows per household.. The maximum potential amount of reimbursement per IBAN account and per household is therefore limited to £600 (UK) / €700 (ROI). If a participant submits an invoice with more than 5 products, the 5 products with the highest cashback value will be taken into consideration to calculate the total cashback amount.
5. Cashback is only available on the products listed in Condition 3 above. It is obligatory for the Participant to have previously registered for the action (Condition 1 above) and to have made the purchase during the campaign period (as outlined in Condition 2 above) in either the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland. Only VELUX products purchased, in the above territories, from an authorised reseller, installer, or from our VELUX online store are eligible for reimbursement .
6. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions from the Promoter on the same products, nor exchangeable in stores.
7. The offer is only valid for individuals who have purchased the products for installation in their own private residence and not for those who have purchased the products as part of their work / business.
8. If a customer chooses to return the purchased product after receiving the Cashback, VELUX reserves the right to reclaim the cashback awarded to the Participant on that product(s).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR CASHBACK
1. The Participant must register for the Promotion on velux.co.uk/cashback (UK) or velux.ie/cashback (ROI) between 01.10.2023 and 30.11.2023 inclusive . The Participant will then receive a confirmation email containing a link that will direct them to the cashback claim site (operated by the Supplier).
2. Once the participant has purchased their products and is ready to claim their cashback, they must go via the link they received by e-mail and complete in full, the online form. The cashback can only be transferred to the Participant once the form has been filled in correctly, showing the surname, first name, postal address, email address, home address and bank account number (IBAN) of the Participant, as well as the other mandatory fields for the proper functioning of the promotion:
- A scan of the QR code on the data plate* of the individual roof window for which the cashback is being claimed. If multiple roof windows are being entered into the claim, each roof window data plate must be scanned.
- In the event that the QR code does not scan correctly, the Participant will be given the opportunity to manually enter the code above the QR code grid, or upload a photograph of the data plate for independent verification by the Supplier.
- In the event that the data plate cannot be used for verification, the Promoter and Supplier may request supporting documentation, such as a copy of the installer's invoice (or of the purchase invoice if the Participant purchased the roof windows directly) dated between 01.10.2023 and 31.01.2024 inclusive. VELUX product codes must be clearly indicated on this invoice.
*Finding the data plate of your roof window: If you open your VELUX roof window you will find a type sign on the top of the window on the right or left hand side. For top-hung roof windows, turn handle at the bottom of the sash and open. Then pull on the ventilation bar at the head of the window to rotate.
All cashback requests must be submitted exclusively via the cashback claim site (operated by the Supplier) and must be submitted before 16.02.2024. Cashback claimed after the deadline will not be considered. No cashback claims will be accepted by post or via telephone call.
No information about the price you paid for VELUX products or any other items you purchased at the same time, and no information about discounts will be provided to the Promoter by the Supplier, who will be the sole recipient of such information.
3. Entries may be disqualified if:
- they do not fulfill the criteria stated in these terms and conditions
- they occur on the basis of a false name or other false registration data
- they are an attempt to manipulate or interfere with the registration process
- they are carried out from the results generated by a script, a macro or the use of an automatic device; Or
- if VELUX otherwise believes that they have been made in breach of these Terms.
- products have been purchased for and installed anywhere other than the Participant’s own residence.
As a VELUX or VKR Group employee, you cannot receive cashback if your purchase was made using your employee discount.
Once all the data has been verified by the Supplier, you will receive the cashback amount in your bank account within 4 to 6 weeks after submitting your request. Any incomplete or invalid request will not be considered. The cashback amount can only be paid out to IBAN account numbers. For any information concerning refunds, please contact the Supplier on email@example.com.
- You have the right to access your personal data, to modify it, to have it deleted, to have it blocked or to restrict or object to its processing by VELUX. You can also request that your personal data be transferred in an appropriate form. You can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a comment or question regarding this VELUX Privacy Statement, please contact email@example.com
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
- If VELUX fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, it will be liable for any direct loss or damage you suffer. This is a foreseeable consequence of its breach of the Terms and Conditions or its negligence. However, VELUX will not be liable for any loss or damage which is not foreseeable, or which is beyond the reasonable control and scope of VELUX's intervention in accordance with the Conditions and the offer as detailed.
- No responsibility will be assumed by VELUX for entries not received or lost during transmission for any reason. Proof of sending or transmission will not be accepted as proof of registration. Corrupted, damaged, unintelligible, inaudible or incomplete entries will not be deemed valid.
- Discretion: Where these Terms and Conditions refer to the exercise of any discretion by VELUX or its appointed judges, such discretion shall be absolute, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding any related decisions.
- Other promotions: All other promotions run by VELUX will be governed by their own terms and conditions.
- Assignment: VELUX may at any time assign or transfer any or all of its rights and obligations under or arising from these Terms. However, participants can always object if such an assignment or transfer results in a reduction of benefits for them.
- Severability: Each paragraph of these Terms operates separately. If a court or competent authority decides that any of these conditions are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will continue to be fully applicable.
- Third Party Rights: These terms and conditions relate to an agreement between VELUX and you. No other person has the right to enforce any of these terms.
- Due to a global shortage of semiconductors, component delays are impacting the production of VELUX motorised products (solar and electric). It is therefore difficult for us to give precise delivery times at this stage. Any consumer has the right to change his mind within 14 days after delivery for contracts concluded at a distance (such as online).